Whether you are a customer who has purchased our products or are an
evaluator who is taking advantage of our free 10-day trial activation, you may take advantage of our PriorityONE Support
Service. PriorityONE Support gives you our highest level of
and brings you to the front of the queue when you need
faster access to answers.
Benefits of PriorityONE Support
- Support requests are moved to our top priority list
- 20% discount on edition upgrades and version updates
- Special PriorityONE phone access
- Special PriorityONE email identifier
- Discounts on consulting and support for third party issues
|Annual subscription payment options
When your project is mission critical, or you just need to make sure that
you have priority access to our support staff and software developers, our
PriorityONE Support is the answer. Your support requests are specially
identified and prioritized in our support queue.
You also receive a 20% discount on major updates. This means big savings over the normal price for updates
from last years version to this, or even for edition upgrades such as moving
up from our Professional Edition of TeleTools to the Enterprise Edition.
How We Prioritize Support Requests
ExceleTel prioritizes it's support queue in the following order:
- PriorityONE Support
- JumpStart or Proof-Of-Concept Services
- Purchased Products (Software or Hardware)
- Free Premium Trial License
- Free Basic Trial License
- PriorityONE Support was created in response to our customers' requests for additional support and/or rapid responses for their
time critical development projects and mission critical deployments. PriorityONE Support is intended to ensure that serious developers
and end-users move to the front of the line to receive the assistance they might require.
- JumpStart and Proof-Of-Concept are paid service options that offer our technical services at a steep discount in order to get you up and running on your project fast.
- When you purchase products from ExceleTel, free standard email
support is available for a limited time after purchase. You are encouraged to enroll in one of our on-going support offerings in order
ensure better access to our technical staff.
- The Premium Trial License provides some additional help with your
first steps into your own coding with TeleTools. The assistance we
provide is intended to help you determine if TeleTools might be suitable
for your project. A great next step is to enroll in our well
regarded JumpStart service so that you can get your proof-of-concept
work done quickly and be in a much better position to push your project
through to completion.
- The Basic Trial License is intended to serve only as an initial
exposure to TeleTools and a few simple sample applications so that you
can see the basics of how things work. It is not intended to
accommodate development efforts, and therefore your support options are limited. See this
details. For additional support benefits please upgrade to a Premium
Trial License. Or better yet, enroll directly in our JumpStart
service for the fastest way to make informed decisions about your